Sunday, July 4, 2010

Arrival in Maseru

After two and a half days of traveling I finally made it to Maseru, Lesotho! It was weird coming into Moshoeshoe airport because the tiny plane was the only one there and the small one room airport was staffed with about five people. I got my passport stamped and looked for my bag…which unfortunately didn’t make it. I was very proud of myself because I didn’t panic and reported it to the lady at the counter (who I’m pretty sure also stamped by passport and checked my bag at customs…). She told me my bag would arrive on the next flight from Johannesburg so I wasn't too worried about it. A driver from the clinic was there to pick me up. It was crazy to actually drive from the airport through the rural outskirts of the city and finally make it to Baylor!!

No comments:

Post a Comment