Sunday, August 1, 2010

Day 28-Church and Renaissance

I took Melissa to church this morning and the worship service was great. The kids were even more into the singing and dancing than usual and someone had come during the week and painted new murals on the walls of the church! It looked really nice. After church we took a cab to the mall and got a few things from the PnP, and then ate a late lunch at Renaissance. Renaissance is my favorite place in the mall, it’s like a little cafĂ© with really good coffee and the best sandwiches ever. My favorite is the chicken and avocado panini, yummm.

Little children!! (I think the one on the right is Mmpho)


















Lunch (we split a bacon, feta, avocado trazzini...I don't know what a trazzini is but it was good!)


















Melissa with her sandwich

No comments:

Post a Comment